Páginas

28 de dezembro de 2012

UM GRANDE PRESENTE QUE VEM DA RÚSSIA, OBRIGADO / A GREAT GIFT, COME FROM RUSSIA, THANKS


I congratulate you on your birthday, I wish health and a success to you and your family.
I ' ve read your articles on Twitter, although I'm a little expert in football. I did not think that the state Permabuku had so many great writers and poets, and one of my favorite poets is Manuel Bandeira. He is your countryman. I learned about him when I read the novel by Paella Coeli "Like the river."
However, such writers Joao Cabral de Melo Neto, Gilberto Freyre and Nelson Rodrigues have not been basically translated into the Russian language. And I have been starting to learn Portuguese, and can not appreciate its beauty. I learn Portuguese using a textbook to devoted Brazilian Portuguese. It was published in Russia in 2011. I read your comment on the link of the North American English, Brazilian Portuguese.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário